Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Baby

Today is my baby's 4th birthday. Okay, so she isn't a baby anymore but she will always be MY baby as she is my youngest and my last...knock on wood!

My oldest grew fast and furious. She has never stopped. She's going to be my little amazon...especially compared to myself.

Caitlyn has grown a lot slower for us so that we could enjoy her baby feet a bit longer and I think, will never be as tall as her sister. So she has always been as cute as a bug on a rug...whatever did that saying come from? I don't see how a bug can be an more appealing on a rug...but that's just me personally.




Happy Birthday Caitlyn!

ps. I forgot...I had one more "bug" picture!

4 comments:

Seth and Cindy Teague said...

Happy Birthday Caitlyn! I love those pictures, they're so cute!

Emilee said...

Happy Birthday Caitlyn! I love the last picture, she is so cute!

The Jones Family said...

I agree about the bug on the rug thing! Your little girl will always be your little girl. I am always my mom's baby.

dnbwilkesfamily said...

Happy Birthday Caitly!! I can't believe she is already 4! We miss you guys so much. I'm glad you blog so I can see your cute family! I wish you didn't live so far away!! I hope you are all doing well!