We were planning to meet some people at the park Friday to do a little Easter Egg Hunt for the kids' park day activity but we got rained out. The kids really wanted to get out and play with some other kids. I wished that we had gotten more rain out of it if it was going to ruin our plans.But Saturday, Auntie Marian came to throw their annual Easter Egg Hunt for them and they forgot all about getting rained out the day before.

After the Easter egg hunt, we dyed boiled eggs with the girls. This is the first year we did this with them. I didn't dare do it before as the food dye is really difficult to get out of anything. I got off pretty easy as the girls only got a few drops on their hands.
Plus the girls love eating boiled eggs now so I don't have to worry about what to do with them afterwards!

1 comment:
The girls did a great job on those eggs! I like the way you have your picture layouts, it looks cute.
Post a Comment