Last Wednesday, the girls made me miss my yoga class because they wanted to do some more hiking. Our neighbor and her kids were going to hike up to the ranger station from the Box Springs trail again and they wanted to go too. My curiosity to find out where I went wrong on the trail got the best of me and I agreed to take them.

We only made it half way up though. It was just too hot to try to get the two 4 year olds to keep going up the steep hot trail. We stopped for a snack and headed back down. I see where I we went wrong now though and we will be back in the fall.
After Mass on Saturday, we went back to Marian's to pick up the girls. She was having a birthday party for Pepper (her dog) who is 13 years old now. She collected gently used towels, blankets, newspapers and donations for Humane Society where she adopted him from.
The girls helped grind wheat and we made gourmet dog treats for Pepper. I was too busy and forgot to take pictures of our final product. 
Since I missed yoga, Caitlyn wanted to do yoga with me. Here is Caitlyn in Vrksasana (Tree Pose).
No comments:
Post a Comment