We generally get the tree out as soon as Thanksgiving is over so that I can work on the girls' annual Christmas picture. So, we got the tree out Friday and it got put up but we really didn't decorate because of certain kids' trantrums and stubbornness and really, I was ready to leave it as is...a bare tree just strung with lights for this year because their attitudes and behaviors have been that good this past week.But they finally shaped up and so Saturday morning, I set out some decorations and Christian did this fun stop motion video of them decorating. It was so fun, I had to share.
It's kind of hard to see with these little thumbnail versions they let you post but you get the idea. It was Christian's first attempt with doing the stop motion videos so now our minds keeps racing to see what other fun things we can do with it!
3 comments:
How fun! I like how it turned out!
Way cute, love it!
That was really cool!! Way to go, Christian!
Post a Comment