Wednesday, July 22, 2009

PreSchool

Well, I finally did it. I registered Caitlyn for preschool this fall. I hummed and hawed about it for months but I finally just bit the bullet and did it. I had a list of reasons not to do it and a list of reasons why she should go. But with the help and urging of a friend, it's done now...I could always withdraw her from it later if it doesn't work out. So far, I've heard some pretty good things about the state run preschool program. And now Caitlyn won't miss her sister so much since Emily will be going to full day school this next year.

The worst part of it is that her class starts at 7:45 am. I am not a morning person, and neither is Caitlyn. So, we'll see how it works out.

So my schedule next year will be to get up, get Caitlyn dressed and out to school. Come back, feed the rest of the family their breakfast, then take Emily to school. Come home with probably only time enough to clean up the mornings breakfast and a few other odds and ends before having to pick Caitlyn back up (preschool is only 3 hours a day). Have lunch with Caitlyn, have her take a short nap in the afternoon, then go pick up Emily with Caitlyn in tow again and then work on homework with Emily before having to start dinner.

I'm getting tired thinking about it...or maybe it's just the heat!

1 comment:

Seth and Cindy Teague said...

Lol. I'm glad you did it, cause I get to see her every now and then at Highland! And you're right, if it doesn't work out for whatever reason, you can take her out of it. I think she will like it though. Preschool is so fun!