They played on the lawn for over an hour. One of the neighbor kids joined them. Unfortunately, they ran a trail around the sprinkler and stomped the grass into the ground so I don't know if we will be doing that very often.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Beating the heat
We attempted to go to park day on Friday. We were a little late because the girls couldn't make up their mind if they wanted to play with the neighbor kids or go to the park. Finally they decided to go to the park for a while and play with the neighbors later. But since we were already running a bit late, I did not prepare for them to be able to play in the water fountains at the park. It was unbearably hot there. We did not stay long. Instead, we came back and I let the kids play in our own water fountains.
They played on the lawn for over an hour. One of the neighbor kids joined them. Unfortunately, they ran a trail around the sprinkler and stomped the grass into the ground so I don't know if we will be doing that very often.
They played on the lawn for over an hour. One of the neighbor kids joined them. Unfortunately, they ran a trail around the sprinkler and stomped the grass into the ground so I don't know if we will be doing that very often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How do you do scrap book pictures like that! So cute! I want to learn... please!
Post a Comment