I was tagged by my friend Denise, to write down 6 random things about myself. I hate these because I find it really hard to answer, which is strange since who should know myself better than myself? Anyway, here goes...
1. My favorite place to go is the mountains. Everything is so clear, peaceful and beautiful there.
2. I love watching movies (at home).
3. I love baking anything and everything.
4. I hate doing the dishes.
5. I used to love cooking, until I had kids.
6. I love curling up on the sofa to read a good book.
Now I'm tagging...Raena, Cindy and Emilee. (Denise didn't tag 6 people, so, I'm not going to either!)
Here are the rules: These are the rules which need to be passed on:
1. Link to the person who tagged you on your blog.
2. Post the rules of the tag on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of the post.
5. Let each of the people know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let tagger know that your tag entry has been posted
2 comments:
These things are always fun! I posted mine so check it out.
I liked this because it made me think. Also how often do you get to write about yourself! Thanks for joining in the fun! You're the best!
Post a Comment