Friday, September 12, 2008

Green level


Today, Emily brought home the green crown for passing the green level letters. She put in no more effort in learning these letters than the ones before. She also brought home the orange set. The result was the same. I actually think they are getting easier. Apparently a couple more kids got the yellow level today. None other than Emily has gotten the green.

Now Emily has always been too smart for her own good, so I tested the yellow level on Caitlyn who is much more of a happy go lucky kid who acts more of her own age. She got every letter except 2 variations on the lower case "a."

I am not encouraged.

2 comments:

dnbwilkesfamily said...

What smart girls you have! At least you know you've taught them well! I tagged you so look at my blog for details. You don't have to do it, I will not fell bad! Just if you're board and have nothing better to do like me!lol

Emilee said...

Emily is a smarty! It must come with the name:)