Thursday, November 15, 2012

Our Anniversary

Fifteen years ago today, we got married at the Citrus State Historical park.
Last night, we let the girls stay up late watching a movie with us. We thought they would sleep in and let us have a late lazy morning. But since there is no school today, they got up before 7:am. Christian and I still tried to keep the kids busy so that we could spend a late morning together, it didn't work out quite as we had hoped.

In the end, we got up to have breakfast together, then we had to get ready to go to school. We had parent-teacher conferences all morning. We came home to have a quick lunch before Christian had to take off to work.

We had a quick dinner as soon as he got back. I made some fresh bread with some of Christian's new sour dough starter. And we had some shrimp scampi over angel hair pasta (shrimps were courtesy of our sponsor, the Marian Lui foundation). Thanks Marian, they were deliciously garlicky!

Then Christian and I went our separate ways. I had to go to a Stake Auxiliary meeting and Christian took the girls to meet up with the missionaries for some social with new investigators.

There's something wrong with this picture...can't quite put my finger on it....just something not quite right about it...hmmm.

No comments: