We were super busy over the weekend, preparing for our camping trip. Christian spent all Saturday tuning up my car for the trip. We took a short break to take the girls to the Pioneer Day celebration and to grab a quick bite to eat.
After I got my hair cut at the beginning of summer, I thought it would be Caitlyn who would want to follow suit and have her hair cut. I miss her sassy hair cut. And she did want it cut...for all of one or two days afterwards, but since we did not have time to cut it right away, she changed her mind after a couple of days.
But Emily, who normally always wants long hair, actually wanted her hair cut for the summer. She was actually really naughty over the Spring and chopped off a good chunk of it in the back underneath. I could never quite get out of her why she did it. I can only assume she was bored or something. She certainly didn't want short hair then. And the only time you could even tell she did something weird was when she put her hair up because the little hairs underneath were not long enough to be included in her pony tails or braids.
After the many days of extreme heat and because she was tired of people pointing out her weird hairs in the back, she decided to ask me to cut it off to even it out.
Her hair is super thick and so very difficult to cut. I'm going to have to cut it several times to try to even it out in the back. I do not like to cut her hair. It is impossible. I'm glad she likes her hair long normally. It's a lot easier to deal with.


1 comment:
She is adorable!!
Post a Comment