On Thursday, we had an appointment at the cannery to work on our food storage. That was a goal that we set for ourselves this year and so far we are doing pretty good. We aren't quite where we would like to be yet, but we are a lot closer.
I forgot to take my camera so I didn't get a picture of the girls with their little hair nets and aprons on. They were really cute. And again, the girls were really good about following directions and helping. The people at the cannery complimented us on the behavior of our girls and it was really nice to know that all our hard work is paying off.
We also did some spring cleaning and brought a bunch of stuff to DI afterwards...of course we always end up picking up a thing or two while we are there so we end up just trading things really.
Friday was back to business as usual. Christian had to go back to work but the girls had a birthday party of a friend to attend anyway. Then later that evening, we were invited to watch the opening night of Beauty and the Beast.
I managed to make both of the girls take a nap before the show. The girls had a great time. It turned out really well but the show was longer than we had expected so it was a good thing the girls had a nap. Plus it was fun to see our friends performing in the show.
Emily even got a picture with Beauty. Caitlyn was either too shy or too tired to comply (maybe a bit of both). I wish we could have gotten a picture of her dress in the shot but I had only brought the long lens for my camera and could not get far enough back from them to take the picture.
My only complaint was that the lighting was not quite bright enough to get all my pictures to turn out as well as I would have liked.

No comments:
Post a Comment