
On Thanksgiving weekend, we wanted to take the girls up to the mountain again to play in the snow since we finally got some good weather in but as Christian had to help some people move that morning, we didn't really have time to make it a worth while trip to the mountains. It takes an hour to drive up and the sun sets pretty early these days.
So we decided to take the girls up for a leisurely walk up to Mt. Rubidoux.

But we didn't quite make it up to the top this time. It was a little more than a stone's throw away, but the girls didn't care so much about it as they were having fun climbing rocks and learning to be mountaineers!

It was a beautiful day to be outdoors but that also made it crowded up on the hill, so Christian and I had no desire to go to the very top either. I thought that little Caitlyn would not be able to keep up with her big sister, but she was right there climbing too.
2 comments:
You got some really cute pictures! I had no idea you were such a photographer!
I've never been to the top of Mt. Rubidoux. To tell you the truth, I've never been to Mt.Rubidoux and I've lived here my whole life. lol. Your kids looked like they had fun though!
Post a Comment