
Above is a picture of the girls and their cousins next to the Christmas
tree before the mayhem began. That was the best I could do with all the kids together and with so much going on. The picture on the right would have been my favorite...had it not been blurry. Oh well.After the kids settled down for the night, the adults got to play some games together.
All in all, it was a pretty nice weekend except we didn't get much sleep, but the kids got to play with their cousins a little longer and we got to visit with Christian's mom a little longer. We were getting ready to leave in the afternoon though so that the girls might be able to catch a nap on the way home when Christian's brother in law accidentally backed into our truck...sigh (we won't get into that!)
1 comment:
Aww fun. Sounds like you guys had a sweet Christmas! I love that picture of Caitlyn and I am assuming Christian'm mom? And you have to tell me all about Christian's brother-in-law backing into your truck!?!?
Post a Comment