I think that both Christian and I had always wanted to learn to play the piano when we were younger but never had the opportunity. So we have hopes that one or both of our girls would take it up so that we could live vicariously through them.
Last night, for some reason, Christian and I were going over some of the little video clips of Caitlyn as a baby and waxing nostalgic (what does that mean exactly?) about when the girls were little. So, today, I pulled up these little clips of Emily with her play pianos...
This is clip is from when she was only 6 months old.
Emily is 3 years and maybe 9 months in this one with her little "baby grand."
This one is from last week.
*sniff* *sniff*...they grow up so fast, don't they?
2 comments:
awww....that was so sweet. I love her look of "yes, I did it!" in that last clip. Thanks for sharing.
I didn't know Emily was so good at the piano!
Post a Comment