This past week, Auntie Marian came by to take them out for some last minute summer fun. She took them out for an afternoon of lunch and games at Chuck 'E Cheese.
She got to watch them go to their hula lessons. As the girls are just getting the hang of things in class, I think we are going to try to continue for a little longer, as long as they can get their homework done on time. I am not that confident that they will be able to do it, but they seem to really want to give it a try.
Emily's best friend from school (who had moved away) came back to visit with her little sister. So they got to spend another afternoon with them.
Besides that, we just did little things to get ready for school to start (i.e. a little shopping, organizing and cleaning). Fun, huh? Maybe not, but very necessary. The kids aren't looking forward to it, but I'll be doing back flips!

No comments:
Post a Comment