Saturday, March 5, 2011

Baptism

Can you believe it? My first born turned 8 today. She was lucky enough to have her baptism on the actual day she turned eight. We hope that it will make her baptism day even more memorable. We had so many family, friends and neighbors come out to support her. It was really nice.
It was a very busy day for our stake as there were at least 3 other kids getting baptized from different wards that morning and at least one more in the afternoon. We were lucky enough to get to go first though so that we would not have to have all our guests waiting too long which was important as at least a third of our guests were non-members. We wanted them to have a good experience as well coming to Emily's baptism.

I wish I had taken a picture of how filled the room was for Emily to remind her of how much love and support she had on her special day.

We did manage to get a picture of our respective family members in attendance.
Thank you to all the friends and family who helped us get to this point. And to those who were able to attend with us, thank you for sharing in our special day.

1 comment:

Emilee said...

When did Emily turn eight?! I still am in shock that she is that old! I still remember little Emily in Primary... oh how time flys. Congrats Emily on your baptism and happy birthday!