And included in our daily routine is the daily afternoon fight with Emily to get her homework and reading done for the day.
Besides that, we've been working on more unpacking again. I know, 9 months later and we are still at it.
Will it ever be done? I have my doubts. These boxes and actually a bunch more that you can't see were all filled with books and National Geographic Magazines. We ended up sorting through most of them and we forced ourselves to thin out our collection a bit. We gave a few boxes of books away and we took several more boxes to DI. It was quite a stressful experience.In between spurts of nearly 100 degree weather (in October!), I managed to clean and weed parts of my summer garden to get it ready for fall planting. We already have a bunch of seeds that have germinated. I need to get the rest done hopefully this week before it gets hot again!
1 comment:
I know, can you believe how hot is has been? Its so miserable! Just when I started to enjoy cooler weather it gets hot again!
Post a Comment