Friday, March 6, 2009

A look down memory lane...

I wanted to do a neat pictorial of Emily's life to the present. I wanted to decorate her room while she was at school yesterday. I wanted to make her favorite dinner for her last night. I had planned to attempt a castle cake for her birthday party...but you know what they say about best laid plans.

Anyway, since I already went through most of Emily's thousands of photographs from when she was born. I picked out a few that jumped out at me and I put together a few collages of when she was little.

This is shots of her from when she was born, up to about when she was a year old...
Okay, so it was hard to narrow down the pictures that year since there were over a thousand easy. That's the nice and bothersome thing about digital pictures. You can take so many more of them but you are afraid to throw a single one away (believe it or not, we threw out a ton already). You can click on the picture to see a larger image of it to see the details.

Don't worry, I managed to narrow down the pictures better in the next collages. This next one is of her second year...
And here is year 3.
Here is her fourth year. This is the year that Emily insisted on getting a haircut like Dora the Explorer. We cut it but we put our foot down on the bangs. Unlike her sassy little sister, I think Emily's hair looks best long.
Year 5. See, hair grows back pretty quickly.


This is up to her 6th year birthday. Look at that...she barely looks like a little girl anymore! *sob* She's going to be taller than me before she hits puberty!

1 comment:

Seth and Cindy Teague said...

How cute! I love that picture of her in the Chinese outfit. Too cute!